Learn how to connect your Amazon FBA account in Jazva.
- Creating a New Amazon FBA Channel in Jazva
- Configuring Your Amazon FBA Channel Settings
- FBA Test Run
Before setting up FBA in Jazva, you’ll need to set up FBA through Amazon Seller Central. Additionally, an Amazon FBA channel must have a facility (e.g. warehouse) set-up specifically for Amazon FBA to pull from.
Products to be transferred/shipped have to be ones that are published on Amazon as an FBA listing, because it has to be assigned an FNSKU number. Otherwise, it will fail.
Creating a New Amazon FBA Channel in Jazva
1. From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
2. From the Marketplace section, click the + icon and select Fulfillment by Amazon from the list of channels.
3. Complete the required fields and options for Channel Config:
- Channel Name – give your channel a name.
- Channel Code – give your channel a code.
- Use Channels Credentials - This option lets you use credentials from an existing Amazon channel in Jazva.
Click Add new Amazon channel credentials if you have the Marketplace ID, Seller ID and MWS Auth Token available.
- Marketplace ID, Merchant ID (Seller ID) & MWS Auth Token – obtain these credentials from the Amazon MWS registration page.
- Parent Web Channel (optional) - choose a parent channel if you’d like to inherit settings from your main web store channel.
If you do not have an MWS Auth Token, click on Obtain a Merchant ID and follow the steps to sign up for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS). Otherwise, click Next.
4. Select an FBA warehouse or create a new warehouse specific for Amazon FBA.
5. Click Next to continue.
6. Review your settings, then click Create Channel.
The new channel will be listed under the Marketplace section of the Channels page.
Configuring Your Amazon FBA Channel Settings
Jazva offers a wide range of options you can update to finetune your channel. Many of these settings are optional, but we recommend you review every single option available on the Setup tab.
1. Complete or update the following settings as needed:
- Import All Existing Listings – imports all listings from the channel.
- Import Primary Existing Listings Only – limits the import to listings you have created only.
- Merchant ID - obtain the Seller ID from the Amazon MWS registration page.
- Marketplace ID - obtain the Marketplace ID from the Amazon MWS registration page.
- MWS Auth Token - obtain the MWS Auth Token from the Amazon MWS registration page.
- Registered Parameter – if applicable, this setting is populated based on your Amazon UPC exemption.
- Fulfillment Latency - Set a number of days (1-30) between the order date and the actual ship date to allow lead time to ship. This lets Amazon and your customers know exactly how many days it will take before the order will be shipped.
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the Amazon FBA channel.
- Import Orders - set how Jazva should retrieve orders from eBay.
- Process Orders From - set a date from which orders should be imported.
- Last Order Sync Date - Jazva will pull order data from all orders from after this date.
- Maximum Inventory – sets a maximum monetary amount of inventory to be published to the channel per SKU. (may not be applicable for Amazon, can be left blank).
- Maximum Inventory Count – sets a maximum unit amount of inventory to be published to the channel.
- Channel Merging Priority - This setting applies only when merging products from two or more channels. Enter a number to define the priority of this channel when merging products. The higher the number, the higher the chance that products from this channel will be selected as the main product when merging.
- Publish Listings - select how you would like Jazva to publish and update your listings. This option will not affect inventory updates.
- Image Option - sets a default size to the images published on the channel.
- Base Category – sets the root category for importing products and mapping other categories.
- Jazva Billing Code - billing code for internal reference.
- Sand Box - sets the channel on sandbox mode. You need to uncheck this box to set the channel live.
- Channel Owner – sets a designated owner of the channel.
2. Click Update to save your settings.
3. Switch to the Profile tab and complete or update the pertinent contact and return address information. You do not have to select any shipping carriers.
4. Go back to the Setup tab and click Activate.
FBA Test Run
Once you have set up Amazon FBA as a channel, you will need to set up products to be published on Amazon FBA. We recommend you first try to publish a few products to ensure that everything is sending correctly.
1. First, you’ll need to create a category for your Amazon FBA products. From the main menu, go to Products and select Categories. This will help you publish just a few products rather than an entire existing category.
2. Scroll down to Category Mappings and click the Edit icon on the Amazon FBA row.
3. Type in the relevant category name in the Category field and select it from the autocomplete results. The Remote ID will be populated automatically. Click Save.
4. Under Published to Channels, click +Add and select the Amazon FBA channel that you recently created.
5. Select the Amazon Department of your seller account in the Remote ID drop-down menu. The remote id is the main department you sell on.
6. After setting up your FBA category, you will now need to add the category to the products you want to transfer. You can use Product Search to locate them.
7. Add these products to the basket and add the FBA category to them. Push these products to Amazon FBA.
Your products will now be published on Amazon FBA. The next step after your products have been published to Amazon FBA is to create a shipment. To do this, you can either create the shipment in Amazon or in Jazva. Both will sync correctly in Jazva.
To create the shipment in Jazva, follow these steps:
1. From the main menu, navigate to Inventory > Shipments and select Transfers.
2. You will see your Amazon FBA warehouse under the To Facilities section.
3. Click Create Shipment from one of your facilities to the Amazon FBA warehouse.
4. Add your products and click Submit to Amazon.
Once your shipment has been received by Amazon, your Amazon FBA listings will then be active with inventory. All orders will sync in Jazva as they would for any other channel.