By having an Amazon re-pricing strategy, you can automatically adjust the price of your products on Amazon, based on a competitor’s pricing for the same product.
The Amazon re-pricer uses your cost for a particular product to work so you must have your costs setup for each product using the re-pricer.
- From the main menu, navigate to Setup and select Repricing Strategies.
- Click Add and then enter the name of the re-pricer, such as "Amazon Re-Pricer"
- Click on the name of the re-pricer you just created and complete the following settings:
Your name for this re-pricer. You can have multiple re-pricers as needed, so you can update the name as needed.
This is the lowest price that the re-pricer will go to based on product cost. You can enter a positive or negative percentage here. For instance, if you don't want the product cost to go below 5% markup, then enter 5.0. If you don't want the product to go below 15% of your cost, then enter -15.0.
Days of Safety Stock
The re-pricer tool takes into account your sales projections for this product in the re-pricing strategies. For instance, you might not want to re-price your products if you have less than 15 days of stock left based on projections.
Honor MAP Policy
You can select whether you want the MAP policy (defined in the vendor section) to be enforced by the re-pricer. If you select "Ignore" then the re-pricer will ignore the MAP policies completely. If you select Honor Enforced Only then the re-pricer will enforce MAP policies for those vendors that you selected as enforcing their MAP policies. If you select Honor Any MAP Policy then the re-pricer will enforce all MAP policies.
- Click Submit to save your re-pricer.
Now that the re-pricer has been set up, you must define which categories or sub-categories this re-pricer will pertain to.
- From the main menu, navigate to Products and select Categories.
- You can apply a re-pricer strategy on a main category or a sub-category.
- To select a main category, click on a category from the categories page.
- To select a sub-category, click on the specific sub-category within a category page.