Here's how you link your Amazon listing to a product in Jazva in 10 steps:
1. Go to your listings on the product page and click on the Amazon listing within "Channels" section, to which you want to link your product;
2. In the opened listing pop-up menu untick the grandfathered checkbox (you may skip this if it's not Grandfathered);
3. Then click on the lock icon and remove the Listing ID (ASIN) (you may skip to 5 if it's already empty);
4. Click "Save" in the listing menu;
5. Go to the listing pop-up menu again (you might need to click "Show All Channels" additionally);
6. In the Listing ID section enter the new ASIN, to which you want your product to be linked;
7. Click "Save";
8. Open the same Pop-up menu and click on the arrow next to "Push Updates", which will open a dropdown menu that includes "Add/Edit Listing";
9. Click "Add/Edit Listing";
10. Tick "Grandfathered" checkbox for that listing, and click "Save".
Note: The listing will show "To be linked" at first, but after some time (in the next periodic or nightly) it will be updated to Grandfathered and work normally.