Learn how to create Purchase Orders or Advanced Shipping Notices by uploading a spreadsheet
Jazva offers a wide range of procurement management options, from automatic reordering to creating and importing Standard POs and Advanced Shipping Notices.
An Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN) is a record of expected shipment that have no bearing on your financials or payables. This allows you to keep track of incoming shipments or samples that are different from Standard POs.
If you already have a PO or ASN in an Excel file, you can upload it easily in Jazva.
- From the main menu, go to Inventory and select Vendors.
- Choose the desired vendor.
- Click Quick Links and select Import PO/ASN.
- From the dialog box, click on Download Sample. Copy-paste your data onto the template and make sure your data is mapped correctly.
- From the Data File section, click Choose File to upload your template.
- Select Standard PO or Advanced Shipping Notice under Type.
- Click Upload to complete the import.
Please sign in to leave a comment.