Barcode labels are product SKU labels to be applied to your items and item variations.
- Perform a product search
- Open an existing product
- From the item details page, click the print icon () beside the UPC field.
- The Print Barcode Labels dialog box should appear.
- Select the Item IDs you want to print labels for and set the print Quantity.
- Mark the Case Labels checkbox if this barcode label applies to a case.
- You also have the option of downloading the barcode labels as a PDF. Simply click on the Print dropdown and select print pdf.