Jazva Gets a New Look!
- Jazva is beginning to release a visual make over. This release is the first of several in 2019. Starting Jan 2, 2019, the Side Menu and Sub Menus along with the Logo and Top Bar sections will adopt the new style guide that will be the foundation of Jazva's new User Interface and User Experience.
- We are excited for these changes as they mark an important step in the evolution of our software platform.
Resend Order Confirmation Emails
- We have added the ability to resend the Order Confirmation emails. This feature can be accessed from the Order Screen with the Drop Down menu just to the right of the Envelope Icon at the top of the order comments area. There is an option in the drop down labeled Resend Order Confirmation Email.
Quick Books Enterprise Refund Feature
- Integrated Refund processing is now available for Quick Books Enterprise users utilizing the Credit Note/Payment feed within Jazva.
- Credit Card refunds will create a Quick Books Credit Card refund. All other payment types will create a Check refund in Quick Books.
- Account mapping setup will need to be completed prior to utilizing this feature. Any refunds processed with out the setup will error out and details will be displayed in the Activity Log of the feed.
- Quick Books Online Users should expect this feature to be available to them in 2019
Payment Mapping for Quick Book Enterprise
- Quick Books Enterprise Users now have the ability to map Payment Types (Credit Card, Cash, Etc.) from Jazva to Quick Books Enterprise payment terms.
- The setup for this feature can be accessed from the Payment Tab of the Quick Books Enterprise channel.
Terms Mapping for Quick Book Enterprise
- Quick Books Enterprise Users now have the ability to map Terms (Net 30, 2% Net 10, etc) from Jazva to Quick Books Enterprise payment terms.
- The setup for this feature can be accessed from the Tab of the Terms Quick Books Enterprise channel.