Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v165.
New Features and Enhancements:
Add Freight Cost to Product Import
- We have added a new field mapping to support importing product's freight cost.
- Tracking Number Search Speed Improvement
- We have identified a performance issue when users were searching for orders by Tracking Number. Search results would take several minutes in some instances.
- Now when you search tracking numbers in Jazva, the speed of returning the order should only take a few seconds.
Added support to capture and automatically fill in fields on Customs Invoices
- When shipping internationally, some fields on the Customs Invoice were empty. Jazva has now added support to capture two new fields: "Exporter" and "Tax ID". The new fields can be set up under Channel Profile tab under each channel's Setup.
- Once you have filled out the new fields, those values and the Contact Name should automatically appear on the Customs Form when you print them from Jazva.
Improved Warehouse Transfer page performance
We have noticed performance issues for Jazva clients when creating and viewing Warehouse Transfers. To improve performance, we have taken two actions.2. We have added pagination to view the list of existing transfers.
1. The new transfer process was moved to a new page. A new "Create New Transfer" button has been added to start the transfer.
- Implement a way to use Channel Profile Return Address on Seller Fulfilled Prime Orders
- Update the Logic Jazva Uses to Determine the Mail Carrier From the Tracking Number
- Daytime saving time change problems - design and implement better handling
- Investigate and Fix Amazon Partnered Shipping Option Reverting Back to Auto Mailclass Selection
- Analyze and fix PO's loading very slow