Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v166.
New Features and Enhancements:
Support for Taxable Shipping for Automatic Rates
- To help ensure you are calculating taxes correctly, Jazva has added support to let you configure the automatic rates to include shipping charges as taxable. This feature was already available for manual tax rate configuration. We have now extended the feature to automatic tax rate setup.
- When adding a new physical presence, a new checkbox "Charge shipping tax" will be available. When selected, any shipping charges will be marked as taxable for that region.
Walmart Return Setting Support (Functionality Temporarily Disabled)
- Jazva has begun implementing support for Walmart's new Return API. To start, Jazva has added a new Return settings to be sent with your Walmart products.
- You can configure this by going to your Walmart channel setup. Under each Listing Profile, you will see a checkmark called "Enable Return Settings". When you enable these settings, Jazva will replace any return information you have configured on Walmart's Seller Central.
- You can set if the customer can keep the item, if the item cannot be returned, and why the item cannot be returned. You can also set shipping and restocking fees and more.
- Additional support for Walmart Return API will be coming in the near future.
Removing Retail Facilities from Reconcile Inventory Functionality
- Jazva has removed retail warehouses from the Reconcile Inventory. Since retail facilities do not have bin locations, reconciling inventory at these locations was causing the inventory to zero out.
- Now retail facilities will no longer appear on the Reconcile Inventory page.
New Item Conditions for eBay
- We have added support for new eBay item conditions. These are available in your eBay channel's Listing Profiles. The new conditions include New other, New with defects, Very Good, Good, and Acceptable.
eBay Credit Card Payment Support
- We have added support to import credit card payments from eBay. The payments will import as "Other" as eBay will be handling the credit card payment.
Performance Improvements for eBay Motors Compatibility
- To improve page performance, we have added pagination to Jazva's eBay Motors compatibility section. Instead of trying to load all vehicles listed for an item, you can choose to view 10, 20, 50 or 100 at a time.
- We have also added support to easily copy compatibility from one product to another. To copy, you will need to enter the title, SKU or ID for the product with compatibility already set up. Click the Copy button and Jazva will handle the rest.
- User is not able to remove Listing Profile, after pressing on the Remove icon, application is frozen
- Unable to delete shipping profiles on channel setup page
- Exception appears when the user input large text into GiftNote
- NullPointer when requesting Certification Labels
- Fix Why Kit Inventory Was Not Updated When Component Inventory Was Updated
- Fix Orders>Returns to show ALL pending RMA's regardless if exchange or not
Please sign in to leave a comment.