Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v159.
New Features and Enhancements:
Preparation for Shopify API changes requiring warehouse location ID
Shopify has announced a change to their API to support multi-location fulfillment. This change has been announced to take effect on August 1.
To help support this, Jazva has begun implementing changes to the Shopify channel setup to support mapping Jazva warehouses to Shopify locations.
To begin, you need to get your Shopify Location ID(s). You should do the following to get the Location ID(s):
- Log into your Shopify site.
- Using the menu, you should go to Point of Sale menu link then click on the Location submenu.
- Select a location and look at the URL.
- The number at the end of the URL is the Shopify Location ID.
- Repeat this for all Shopify locations that are associated with Jazva warehouses.
- In Jazva, we added two new elements under the Shopify channel setup: an external ID field in the Facilities section and a Location ID field.
Use the external IDs in the "Facilities" section to map a single Jazva warehouse to a single Shopify location ID or to map multiple Jazva warehouses to multiple Shopify location IDs.
- Example 1: Jazva Warehouse A links to Shopify Location 1
- Example 2: Jazva Warehouse A links to Shopify Location 1 and Jazva Warehouse B links to Shopify Location 2
Use the new "Location ID" field to map multiple Jazva warehouses to a single Shopify location ID.
- For example, Jazva Warehouse A and B will be linked to Shopify Location 1.
- You should use either the External ID fields or the Location ID field. If you fill out both options, the "Location ID" will override any information you enter in the External ID area.
- Please note that we have only added these fields to Jazva as the changes to Shopify's API are scheduled to take effect on August 1. The information currently is not required, nor is used for the Shopify channel.
- In Jazva's next release, currently scheduled for July 31, we will be releasing the code to use the Facilities section or the Location ID with the Shopify API. After July 31, these values will be required in Jazva to ensure your inventory is pushed to Shopify correctly.
- If the Shopify channel setup is not updated with either the Location ID or Facilities information, then your inventory and order fulfillment confirmation will not be pushed to Shopify.
Support for additional financial transactions for RMAs
- Order financials will now show new financial transactions when items are returned or exchanged in Jazva. You can now see report updates for returned item(s) Cost of Goods Sold, return item(s) inventory transaction, COGS for shipping the correct item (if applicable) and shipping the correct item inventory transactions (if applicable).
- Add and edit notes to Compatibility List
- We now support adding and editing notes to your item's eBay Motors' Compatibility List. When reviewing the list, you can select one or more vehicle then click Add/Edit Note. Enter and apply your note to have it added to the Compatibility List.
New "Include shipping labels" option for batch's advanced printing
- Jazva will now let you choose to include shipping labels when batch printing orders. In the Advanced Printing Options, you can choose to print shipping label with the rest of your batch printing. Based on what is selected for the "Pre-print shipping" option in your Shipping Global Settings, this checkbox can be pre-selected for you.
- Support to skip failed Amazon orders during import
- Jazva recently fixed an issue where Amazon orders that were causing an exception would cause all other imports to stop running. When this occurs, Jazva will skip the order and proceed with importing any remaining orders. Any orders with issues can be seen in your Amazon channel's Activity Log.
- Amazon shipping terms and conditions warning
- Amazon has recently started requesting that sellers accept shipping Terms and Conditions on Amazon Seller Central to continue to purchase shipping through Buy Shipping through their API. Without accepting the carrier shipping terms, you cannot get shipping services through Amazon Shipping.
- Jazva has added a warning message to say "No matching shipping service found for this parcel. Please check if you have accepted the shipping terms and conditions on Amazon Seller Central. Accept shipping terms for your shipping carriers only."
- Update automatic parcel splitting for "ship ready" items
- We have fixed an issue in Jazva where parcels were not splitting correctly when two or more "ship ready" kits were in an order. We have updated our splitting logic to be more consistent with the description of the "automatic ship ready" option available in your Shipping Global Settings.
- Previously, Jazva would only split ship ready items if there was only 1 ship ready item in an order AND the item quantity was less than the automatic ship ready setting. Additionally, Jazva would still group some of the items together depending upon the value of the automatic ship ready setting.
- Now Jazva will split all ship ready items in an order when all items' quantities are less than the automatic ship ready setting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.