Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v158.
New Features and Enhancements:
New Minimum Inventory Threshold Option
- We have added a new feature that will allow you to set a minimum inventory threshold for each of your sales channels. To help prevent overselling, the minimum inventory threshold will cause Jazva to send 0 inventory to the channel when your item's inventory reaches this threshold. For example, if you set your minimum inventory threshold as 5, Jazva will begin sending 0 inventory for any listing whose inventory reaches 5 or less.
- The Minimum Inventory Threshold can be set by going to Setup > Channels. Choose the channel you want to configure then go to the Channel Setup tab.
Per-specific image attribute option for all channels
- For our eBay channels, Jazva has a feature called per-specific image attribute. This feature allows you the ability to choose what attribute (e.g. color) that the sibling image will consider for the channel.
- For example, you select "color" for the attribute that the sibling images should use. You could upload an image of a red t-shirt to just one of the red t-shirt items, like the small red t-shirt. With this feature, we would use this same image for the small red, small medium, small large, and any other items with the same "Red" attribute. This would save you time as you do not need to upload the same red image for all of your red items.
- With this release, we have extended this "per specific image attribute" feature to all of our channels. You can set this up on the Listing Profile tab in each of the Channel Setup pages.
- Please note that if you have uploaded an image for all of your variations and you begin to use this option, we will continue to push all images as we are unable to be sure of which image you want to push.
New Freight Cost field in Reports
- We have added a new field in Jazva's reports to allow you to view your freight costs for invoices. The field is called "Freight Costs".
- If you need help adding this field to any of your invoice reports, please contact Jazva's Success team for assistance.
Select Specific Channels when Manually Generating Feeds
- If you needed to manually generate feeds for your channels in Jazva, we had an option in the Actions dropdown on the Setup > Channels. This would create and push feeds for all of your channels.
- We have upgraded this feature to allow you to specify which channels you want to generate feeds for. In the Actions dropdown, the previous option has been relabeled to "Generate All Feeds". The new option "Generate Specific Feeds" will open a new window with a list of all your active channels. You can choose channels as needed then click the Generate Feeds button at the bottom of the page to start the process.
Latest Product Cost Support for COGS Report
- Jazva now supports a new reporting field called "Latest Total Cost" on the Invoice, Order, Line Item, and Invoice Item entities. This field will show on your reports the product cost as currently seen on your item page. This can be used for any COGS report to help you calculate and report on your items' cost of goods based on your preferences.
- Support for Sold To information for Target and Sam's Club EDI Integrations
- Jazva has added support to capture and display Sold To information on orders that come from Target and Sam's Club EDI integrations. In some situations where you are acting as a dropship vendor for Target or Sam's Club, this "Sold To" property will be different than the "Bill To" and "Ship To". You will be able to see all three properties on the Order Page.
- The Sold To information can be added to your custom document templates. If you need help with this configuration, please contact Jazva's Support staff for assistance.
- Option to Always Include Amazon Partnered Carriers for Shipping
- We have added a new option to our Amazon Partnered Shipping Carriers setup page that will let you select when we should get rate calls for these carriers. The new "Carrier Will Pick Up Strategy" will let you choose when these rates are called. The current default option is "When no other rates are available" is still your default option. You can also choose "Always" have these carriers a part of all your shipping rate calls.
- Fix Jazva Desktop UI Inventory Count at Retail facility to not require location
- Fix listings Import so it no longer imports Brand Name as Vendor
- Fix issue where QBO channel is unable to connect and activate.
- Fix unable to calculate the restocking fee properly
- Fix images showing in different order when pushed to Amazon
- Fix RMA Generating Tracking for orders with no Email and No Label chosen; void button fails to void that label
- Allow Emoji in gift note when importing orders from channels
Please sign in to leave a comment.