Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v157.
New Features and Enhancements:
New Reporting Capabilities
Jazva has enhanced our reporting capabilities to allow us to include in our reports your customized lookup lists. These can be seen in Setup > Lookup Lists. This functionality can provide more customizable and powerful reporting opportunities.This new feature will likely required some assistance from Jazva's developers. If you wish to update your reports to include these lookup lists, please contact Jazva's Success team for help.
New "All non-standard types" filter option for filtering batches by shipping type
- We recently added an option to filter batches by Shipping Type. As an enhancement to this filter, we have added a new "all non-standard types" filter option. This new option will allow you to create a batch for orders that have any type of expedited shipping, For example, orders that have either two day or three day shipping will show up in this batch.
- Fixed "tab" function for new "oz" box
- Fixed "Message code 500 XML Parsing Error" error message when listing to Amazon
- Updated BigCommerce listing import so that SKU is now needed to link BC listings with Jazva items
- Fixed an issue with FNSKU Label is unable to print in FBA Transfer when NO_LABEL is returned from FBA
- Fixed an issue when Jazva is not sending Item Title to Amazon
- Fixed an issue with images not populating in item variants
- Fixed SysError for Auth.net when length value for credit card number is invalid