Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v154.
New Features and Enhancements:
Master pick list sorting
- With this change we are helping those who use the batch print out's master pick list to pre-pick all items before finalizing the individual shipments. Previously Jazva showed the master pick list items in alphabetical order. Now Jazva will sort the items in the master pick list using the same algorithm that the individual pick lists uses, e.g. location priority. This will speed up pre-picking when using the master pick list.
Shipping carrier info is now sent to Shopify along with tracking number
- We updated a shortcoming in our Shopify integration related to carrier tracking numbers. With this latest change, Jazva will communicate the carrier along with the tracking number when sending fulfillment information to Shopify. This will help Shopify provide a better fulfillment email to client with clickable tracking number link.
- Fixed an issue where the new FBA case pack transfer was causing inventory quantity issues
- Updated the "Ship To" field on POs to display in a more friendly format for addresses
- Fixed an issue where customers information were not being imported into Jazva CRM
- Fixed an issue where an item was unable to be added to a vendor's PO
- Fixed an issue where the new Google Merchant integration was causing problems when merging two items
- Updated the Jet Taxonomy so that a client could push a listing to a specific category