Here you can find the release notes for Jazva v152.
New Features and Enhancements:
- USPS COD forms
In addition to the prior functionality for COD when using USPS labels, Jazva now has the capability to print the COD 3816 forms that you can attach to your parcels when you need the postal employee to collect payment on your behalf.
To configure this new feature, simply go Setup > Carriers and select either your existing USPS carrier or add a new USPS carrier. On the USPS Setup page, select to enable "Form COD-3816" and finish the setup as needed.
Once the setup is completed, the COD 3816 forms will be printed along with all USPS COD labels.
- Item lookup on Purchase Order page
We added the Jazva item autocomplete/lookup functionality when you add items to your order on the purchase order page. With this change, Jazva will show you a list of all matched items as you are typing the SKU, item name, or other item details. You will still be able to scan items into the PO field if you have a scanner available or type/paste the item SKU. When you hit enter, the first item in the list will be added to your purchase order.
- Downloadable shipping labels
We heard your requests. We added functionality where you will be able to download a PDF version of a shipping label even if the label was intended to be printed via your thermal printer's ZPL format.
In order to get a PDF copy of the previously requested shipping label, simply use the dropdown caret next to the reprint button (from the shipping page of an order or the RMA page of an return) and choose "Download as PDF".
- Fixed an issue in the Amazon rate limiter that was causing imports of FBA transfers to not get brought into Jazva
- Fixed an issue where acknowledgement handling was causing errors when pushing tracking numbers to Jet
- Fixed an issue that occurred when Amazon Partnered Carriers were returning shipping services without an earliest and latest delivery date