When you have a customer that consistently orders from you, Jazva's intelligent automation can help you charge shipment on their account each time you ship an order.
- From the main menu, go to CRM and select Companies.
- Click on the company you wish to have automatic billing established for.
- Click the Actions and select Edit.
- On the Edit page, configure the following settings:
- Ship Account - Enter the carrier account that the company has approved to be charged each time you complete their order.
- Ship Auto Apply - To automate charging the account, select Yes.
- Ship Carrier - Select the carrier for the account.
- Ship Zip - Enter the zip code registered to the carrier account.
- To finalize the automation, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Save.
The account will now be automatically charged each time an order is shipped.
Please sign in to leave a comment.