When you have a customer that consistently orders from you, Jazva's intelligent automation can help you charge shipment on their account each time you ship an order.
- From the main menu, go to CRM and select Companies.
- Click on the company you wish to have automatic billing established for.
- Click the Actions and select Edit.
- On the Edit page, configure the following settings:
- Ship Account - Enter the carrier account that the company has approved to be charged each time you complete their order.
- Ship Auto Apply - To automate charging the account, select Yes.
- Ship Carrier - Select the carrier for the account.
- Ship Zip - Enter the zip code registered to the carrier account.
- To finalize the automation, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Save.
The account will now be automatically charged each time an order is shipped.