An account is a unique record for each type of asset, liability, equity, revenue and expense. In Jazva, your chart of accounts (COA) will list every account you have in the system.
Viewing the Chart of Accounts
- From the main menu, go to Financials and select Chart of Accounts.
- Select an account to view its details.
- You may also update its information and save changes by clicking Update.
- From the main menu, go to Financials and select Chart of Accounts
- Click Add New Account.
- Complete the form with the pertinent Account Information.
- Type – the main account type
- Account Number – the account number
- Account Name – the name of the account
- Sub Account Of – sets a parent account that the new account will be nested under. [Optional]
- Initial Balance – sets an amount that will be the initial balance.
- On-line Account – marks the account as an on-line account.
This account will now be listed under the Chart of Accounts.