You can print checks directly from Jazva. Doing so will also record a general ledger transaction in Financials. Check printing options can be accessed from your Inventory Due Invoices page, as well as the invoices page inside any vendor profile. You also have the option to reprint checks at any time by opening the GL transaction from any GL account in Jazva. Currently, Jazva supports the pre-printed (name and check number) multipurpose voucher checks form 8.5” x 11”.
Enabling a Checking Account to Print Checks
- From the main menu, go to Financials and select Chart of Accounts.
- Select the account you want to print checks from, such as a bank account.
- Mark the checkbox Enable check printing for this account to enable this feature.
- Mark the checkbox Default account for check printing if you want to set this account as the default for check printing
- Open the profile of the vendor you want to pay invoices to.
- Click Quicklinks and select All Invoices.
- From the list of open invoices, mark the invoices you would like to pay for.
- Verify the total of your check payment under Invoices Paid.
- Click Print Checks.
- From the Print Checks dialog box, select a checking account to make the payment with and click Submit.
Jazva will generate a pdf with the dynamic data from your system. Just load your pre-printed check in your laser printer, and print the pdf generated by Jazva.