Learn how to map account names and export Jazva financial data into Quickbooks.
- Downloading the Export File
- Mapping Accounts Between Jazva and Quickbooks
Downloading the Export File
- From the main menu, navigate to Financials > Export and click Quickbooks.
- You can select one of two tabs, Sales or Amazon Settlement, depending on the export type you want to use:
- Sales Export - exports the financial information of your sales transactions.
- Amazon Settlement Export- exports the financial information of your Amazon Settlement transactions.
This will download an Intuit Interchange Format (.lif) file, supported by Quickbooks, which you can then upload to your Quickbooks Enterprise system.
Mapping Accounts Between Jazva and Quickbooks
Account names in your chart of accounts in Jazva may be different from your chart of accounts in Quickbooks. To ensure transactions are entered into the proper accounts, you may want to map them in Jazva.
- From the main menu, navigate to Financials > Chart of Accounts and open the account you wish to map.
- In the External Name field, enter the account name you use in Quickbooks.
- Click Update.
Transactions for mapped accounts will now be linked accordingly in future exports.