Learn how to upload transactions to your accounts.
- From the main menu, go to Financials and select Upload Transactions.
- Choose the account to which you are uploading the transactions for.
- Note: Only accounts marked as online accounts are available to upload transactions to.
- If the amounts are inverted, mark the Inverse <-> Debit checkbox.
- You will need to download a .qfx file from your financial institution and upload the file by clicking Choose File.
- Optionally you can copy/paste transactions from Excel (DATE/AMOUNT/MEMO) into the Transactions textbox.
- Click Submit.
All transactions are now loaded in the system. Transactions that were NOT matched to any account will be listed in the Financials > Unmatched Bank Transactions screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.