Learn how to create an Walmart shipping profile and assign it to a product in Jazva
Adding a Shipping Profile
Shipping profiles lets you define what type of shipping method your products will use on Walmart Marketplace, allowing you to take advantage of Walmart’s selection of reliable and flexible shipping services.
- From the main menu, navigate to Setup and select Channels.
- Open an existing Walmart channel.
- Click the Listing Profiles tab.
- On the Common Setup section, click Manage Shipping Profiles.
- Click +Add Shipping Profile.
- In the dialog box, enter a profile Name and click Create.
- Begin adding options by clicking Add Domestic Option.
- Configure the following attributes for every shipping service created:
- Shipping Method - sets the shipping method of the service.
- Shipping Region - sets the region where the service will be available.
- Base Rate - the cost of the service.
- Shipping Allowed - enables the service. This is convenient when you wish to disable a shipping method or service to a region.
Shipping profiles can be set as channel defaults and can also be assigned to products by creating categories with a channel-specific setting. To learn more, see Advanced Category Settings.
Assigning a Shipping Profile to a Product Category
After configuring your shipping profiles, you will need to assign it to an Walmart category before adding it to a product.
- From the main menu, go to Products and select Categories.
- Create or edit a category you want to apply the shipping profile to.
- Scroll down to Channel-Specific Setup, click +Add and select the appropriate Walmart channel.
- From the dialog box, select your shipping profile in the Shipping Profile drop-down menu.
- Click Add to finalize your changes.
Once you have assigned the shipping profile to your category, products with this category will be updated with the shipping profile.
To learn more on how to add a category to a product, please visit Adding and Updating Products.