Learn how to adjust your default preferences based on your shipping workflow.
- From the main menu, go to Global Settings.
- Toggle to the Shipping tab.
- Configure your shipping settings:
- Ship Allow to PO – Allow orders to ship to PO boxes
- Dropship Surcharge (ship_dropShipSurcharge) – a surcharge added for drop-ship parcels.
- Dropship Ground Only (ship_dropShipGroundOnly) – Set dropship orders to use ground shipping only. Enter “true” or “false” as Yes or No respectively.
- Shipment Batch Size – Maximum number of shipments when you create a batch.
- Pick List Priority (1-4) – Use this to configure the order in which shipments are generated on pick lists.
- Print Batch Item Summary - Include item summary with order batches. Enabling this option will print a summary of all items to be picked in the batch.
- Print Picklists - Include picklists with order batches. Enabling this option will print picklists with item and location information, along with every shipment in the batch.
- Print Invoices - Include invoices with order batches. Enabling this option will print the appropriate documents to be included with every shipment in the batch
- Small Pick Lists – Print pick lists on small thermal labels instead of full page 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Small Packing Slips – Print packing slip instead of internal pick list, print internal notes on a separate page.
- Small Packing Slips No Notes – Do not print internal pick list on a separate page.
- Combined Pick – Combine picking of same items.
- Shipping Labels on Batch – Include shipping labels with the batch documents when printing.
- Pre-print Shipping – Pre-print shipping labels with pick list batch print.
- Print SKU on Label – Print item SKUs on shipping labels.
- Show SKU on Batches – Show item SKUs on batch screen.
- Shipping Packaging Weight - The weight of your packaging (i.e. packing peanuts, foam, etc.)
- Auto Ship Partials - Process outbound partial shipments automatically.
- No Tandem Parcels – Do not offer to combine parcels when shipping to the same address.
- Warn if Shipping is Over – Warn if actual shipping cost is over freight collected by this amount.
- Warn if Shipping is Over by % – Warn if actual shipping cost is over freight collected by this percentage, unless it is less than warn_ship_over.
- Catalog Weight oz. – the weight of catalogs included in shipments.
- Default Volume Weight Factor – Vol / X = volume weight.
Click Update All to save your preferences.
Please sign in to leave a comment.