Learn how to set channels to only allocate stock from specific facilities.
By default, inventory will be pulled from all your internal facilities. Adding a channel-specific facility allows you to designate stock to a specific channel. Listings from the channel will also only be updated with stock counts from the set facilities.
- From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
- Select the channel you would like to configure.
- Toggle to the Setup tab and scroll down to the Facilities section.
- Select a facility from the drop-down menu.
- You can also set a Minimum Required Stock in Days threshold to the facility. This determines how many days worth of inventory this facility needs. By doing so, your inventory transfers will be updated whenever this facility’s inventory count falls below the set Minimum Required Stock in Days.
- Click Add Facility.