Learn how to set up your Shopify account in Jazva.
- Creating a New Shopify Channel in Jazva
- Configuring Your Shopify Channel Settings
- How to Find Your Shopify API Password
- Frequently Asked Questions
It’s super easy to connect your Shopify account in Jazva. But before you can set up the channel in Jazva, you will need to find your API credentials to allow Jazva to access your account.
Creating a New Shopify Channel in Jazva
1. Retrieve your Shopify URL from your Shopify account.
2. From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
2. From the Marketplace section, click the + icon and select Shopify.
3. Complete the required fields and options on the Channel Config wizard:
- Channel Name – Give it a name.
- Channel Code – Give it a personalized code for reference.
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the channel.
4. Enter your Return Address information and click Next.
5. Review all detailed information and, if it's accurate, select “Authenticate & Create”
6. Login into your Shopify account.
7. Install App.
Once Installed you have completed the connection between Jazva and Shopify
Configuring Your Shopify Channel Settings
Jazva offers a wide range of options you can update to fine tune your channel. You can configure any of these settings from the channel’s Setup tab. Many of these settings are optional, but we recommend you review every single option available.
- Channel Name – give a name for the channel.
- Channel Code – give the channel a code and color for your reference.
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the Shopify channel. The parent web channel needs to be activated in order to show in the dropdown menu.
- Import Orders - set how Jazva should retrieve orders from Shopify.
- Process Orders From - set a date from which orders should be imported.
- Last Order Sync Date - Jazva will pull order data from all orders from after this date.
5. You will also need to obtain your Location ID from you Shopify account for your shipping origin.
To find the Location ID, just visit Settings → Locations of your Shopify store, then choose the location and copy the Location ID from the address bar of your browser as shown below.
7. Enter Location ID in the according field.
- Maximum Inventory – sets a maximum monetary amount of inventory to be published to the channel per SKU. For example, the limit is set at $3,000 and a SKU that is sold for $40 and the real inventory on hand is 220pcs. Jazva will publish only 75 pieces to the channel (75 x $40 = $3,000).
- Maximum Inventory Count – sets a maximum unit amount of inventory to be published to the channel.
- Import Customers with Orders - if you check this box, new CRM contacts will be created when importing your orders.
- Channel Merging Priority - This only applies when merging products. The higher this number, the products sold on this channel will have more priority to be selected as the main product when merging.
- Import Listings - set how Jazva should import your products from Shopify.
- Publish Listings - Select how you would like Jazva to publish and update your listings. This option will not affect inventory updates.
- Image Option - sets specific image dimensions on images for this channel.
- Enable Email Communications for This Channel - Activating this setting will allow emails to be sent out from this channel.
- Base Category – sets the root category for importing products and mapping other categories.
- Jazva Billing Code - a billing code for internal reference.
- Type of Orders Handled - set the type of orders the channel should manage: web orders, POS orders or both.
- Sandbox – sets the channel on sandbox mode. This must be unchecked to set your channel active.
- Channel Owner – sets a designated owner of the channel.
8. Click Update to save your settings.
9. Switch to the Profile tab and complete or update the pertinent contact and shipping information.
10. Select eligible Shipping Carriers for the channel. It is recommended to check All Carriers, so that Jazva can automatically select the least expensive shipping method and carrier from all your set options.
11. Click Save and return to the channel’s Setup tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Jazva handle Shopify POS orders?
When you set up your Shopify channel, you can configure Jazva to manage web orders, POS orders, or both, by selecting an option from the “Type of Orders Handled” dropdown menu.
For the POS orders to sync properly, the channel must have only one facility. If there is more than 1 facility associated with the Shopify channel, POS orders will be imported as regular Pending orders, and they will reserve stock from the best possible facility for this order.
Does Jazva’s Shopify channel support Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF)?
Yes, MCF supports all sales channels, including Shopify web orders. POS orders are not supported because they are retail orders that do not require fulfillment.
How to skip an order from Shopify?
Jazva does not import closed (archived) orders from Shopify. If you do not want Jazva to import a specific order, simply archive the order in Shopify.