Welcome to Jazva! Learn how to navigate through Jazva so you can get started on setting up the system.
- Main menu
- Admin Control Console
- What’s new
- Setup center
- Global Search Bar
- Miscellaneous System Features
- Conversations Inbox
- Help Desk
The Main Menu
The main menu is the toggleable sidebar panel on the left of the page. You can hide this menu by clicking on the three bar button on the top left corner.
This menu gives you access to the various features and options of Jazva, each represented by an icon or tab. These modules include:
- Orders - the order management module where you can view your orders, place new orders and process returns.
- Inventory - the place where you manage your inventory, vendors, invoices and more.
- Products - the place where you can add, edit and import your product data
- CRM - the place to manage your contacts and customers
- Marketing - features include creating coupons, gift certificates and advertising campaigns
- Financials - the place that handles accounting and reports
- Setup - the place to set up and configure your system
- Help - directs you to the Help Center knowledge base.
The Admin Console
The admin console is the dropdown panel at the top right corner of the page. Simply click on your name and the dropdown will show.
- What’s new - This section will list the latest updates we’ve made to the software. A “New” notification will appear if new release notes have been posted.
- Setup Center - this will link you to a page that will help you set up the whole system on your own. It features specific sections and links to help you set up Jazva step-by-step.
- Profile - here you can update your login information and emails. You can also set up alerts in this section
- Logout - Click this to exit Jazva
Global Search Bar
On the left of the admin console, you will see a search bar where you can search for contacts, sales and products. Simply type your query in the box and click the magnifying glass to run the search.
You can also narrow down your search by using prefixes.
For example, to search for Product ID 154, simply enter "p 154" and Product ID 154 will appear.
You can view the list of prefixes by hitting enter in the search field while it is blank.
Prefixes: i - item id, p - product id, v - various product info, vid - find product by product vid, o - order info, oi - order id, in - invoice number; po - purchase order, u - user info, r - RMA, s - shipment id, vn - vendor, l - location name, pp - Paypal Transaction Number, sn - Serial Number
Miscellaneous System Features
- Alerts - the bell icon next to the admin console will show any alerts and reminders you have set up.
- Conversations Inbox - the mail icon next to alerts, where you can check your Inbox, Unread messages, and other conversations related to Orders, Contacts and Leads.
- Help Center- on the bottom right corner, you can see a yellow button labeled “Help.” This will bring up an interactive help wizard that will link you to articles in our existing help desk knowledge base.