Learn how to change the logo on your Jazva admin login page.
First, you will need to create the logo image and save the file name as: img_logo_client.png
It’s recommended that your logo be no larger than 400px wide.
Modifying the Logo in Jazva
- From the main menu, navigate to Setup and select Content.
- Scroll down to File Upload and select [Browse].
- Select the img_logo_client.png file that you saved.
- Tick the [override existing] checkbox.
- Click Upload to complete.
After the page reloads, you will receive a *"File successfully uploaded" conformation. Your logo should now appear on the login screen
Note: you may need to clear your cache for the image to appear the next time you log in. Hold [SHIFT]+ Refresh on your browser window to refresh your cache.
Article is closed for comments.