Learn how to receive a shipment using Jazva.
- From the main menu, navigate to Inventory > Shipments and select Receive Now.
- Select the Vendor you are receiving goods from.
- Enter the PO number related to the shipment.
- If you want to scan a barcode, click the SCAN HERE field and scan with your barcode reader.
- Alternatively, you can type the barcode in this field and hit the Enter or Return key on your keyboard. This will receive the unit right away.
- If you want to search for an item that you’re expecting, type it in the Search field and click Find. This will generate a search of expected shipments.
If a shipment is not expected, an Ad-hoc button will appear, indicating that the shipment has no record of being ordered and prompting you to confirm that you wish to receive it and add to your inventory.
You may also receive the entire PO in bulk by clicking the dropdown from Finish Receiving and selecting Receive Bulk.
Receiving Internal Transfer Items into Bin Locations
In addition to vendor shipments, you can also allocate internal transfers into bin locations when receiving inventory. Please visit Internal Warehouse Transfers for a guide on warehouse transfers.
- Simply open the transfer you need to receive by going to Inventory > Shipments > Transfers.
- Click the Receive button.
- Scan or look up the items from the barcode field.
- You may be prompted to enter the weight and dimensions. Click Save to continue.
- Allocate the items to the appropriate bin location. Click Save to continue.
- Click Finish Receiving to complete.