Coupons are a proven way to attract customers using customizable offers best suited for the market.
- From the main menu, go to Marketing and select Coupons.
- Click Create New and complete the form with the pertinent coupon information.
- Code – the code to use the coupon.
- Name – the coupon name.
- Percentage Off – sets the discount rate as a percentage from the total.
- Face Value – a set monetary value that is discounted from the total.
- Free Shipping – provides free shipping based on location, applicable only for standard shipping services.
- Uses Total – a global limit that sets the maximum number of times the coupon can be used.
- Uses per User – a limit that sets the maximum number of times the coupon can be used per user.
- Minimum Purchase – a minimum amount the order must meet.
- Valid From & To – the validity period.
- Stackable - sets the ability to be combined with other coupons.
- Categories – sets a limit of product categories that the coupon will apply to.
- Categories Excluded – sets a limit of product categories that the coupon will not apply to.
- Account - Discounts can be auto-applied to particular customers, such as B2B customers and resellers, when orders are placed from the Jazva webstore or backend system. Here, you can specify which account this coupon should apply to.
- Click Save and the coupon will be ready for use.
For coupons with monetary values, you must select either Percentage Off or Face Value.