You can create and assign tasks to your users in Jazva, a great way to collaborate and also keep track of tasks that need to be taken care of.
Creating To-do Tasks
- From your dashboard, click View All from the Tasks section.
- Enter the task’s description into the New Task field.
- Select an Assigned To user or assign to All.
- Enter a Due Date and Priority if needed.
- Click Add to save the task.
The task will now appear on the To-do list as well as the dashboard. Users will also receive email notifications for the tasks once they are created with follow-up reminders until they are completed.
Finding To-do Tasks
- From the dashboard, click View All from the Tasks section.
- Navigate to the Find to-do Items section.
- Set your Assigned To and Status search parameters.
- Click Find to execute the search.