Jazva lets you feature your products on Google Shopping. Traditionally, sellers are required to upload their product files into Google Merchant, but with Jazva, you can set up Google Merchant channels to automate the file exchange process.
Please follow these steps to configure Jazva to feed your products to Google Merchant Center.
2. Configure Feed for upload:
1. Go Products (Left side menu) -> Feeds.
2. Click on "+" button (create feed)
3. Specify target country and language. Click "Continue"
4. Enter Feed name and select "Upload" as feed set up method. Click "Continue"
5. Enter your feed file name. Click "Continue". Please refer to below link for more information: Create a feed
2. Scroll down to the Comparison Shopping section and click on "+" button ("Create channel")
3. On "Create Channel" tab select "Google Merchant".
4. On "Channel Setup" page:
1. Specify a channel name.
2. Specify a feed name
Note: Make sure that it is the same as the "file name" configuration for feed in Google Merchant account.
3. Specify "ftp host". You can get the host in Google Merchant account: go to Menu -> SFTP/FTP/GCS. Google recommends to use SFTP, so click on "Create SFTP account" (or "SFTP settings", if you already have it) and copy "SFTP server name" value. Also for SFTP, you have to specify port. You can find it in the same section of Google Account section under "SFTP server port" label.
4. Specify login and password. Username (login) and password are accessible in Google Merchant account on Menu -> SFTP/FTP/GCS. If you don't have password, click on "Reset Password" button.
Note: Please make sure that you save this password somewhere because on Google Merchant account it's shown only once just after creation. Be advised this may prevent any previously configured access to your Google Merchant feed.
5. Specify the Shopify parent channel in Jazva - your Google Merchant products will link to and can be purchased through this Shopify channel.
6. Click "Update"
5. Make the new channel active.
6. Enable the products you wish to have exposed to your Google Merchant feed by “publishing” them to this Jazva channel.
Note: Make sure these products are also sold at your parent Shopify channel so Google can link your advertised products to the appropriate listing landing page in your Shopify website.
7. You can manually trigger feed generation and upload: Go Setup-> Channels -> Actions -> Generate Feeds. Alternatively Jazva will generate and upload feeds to Google Merchant periodically.
Note: Multiple Google Merchant channels in Jazva will be sharing the same file base URL. To prevent overwriting files and to ensure they are imported by the correct Google Merchant accounts, please name files differently for each channel.
For the list of supported file formats by Google Merchant, you may visit: Supported file formats