Jazva lets you feature your products on Google Shopping. Traditionally, sellers are required to upload their product files into Google Merchant, but with Jazva, you can set up Google Merchant channels to automate the file exchange process.
- From the main menu, navigate to Setup and select Channels.
- Scroll down to the Comparison Shopping section, click + and select Google.
- Complete the required fields and options.
- Channel Name – the channel name
- Channel Code – the channel code
- Sandbox – sets the channel on Sandbox mode
- Feed Name – Create the name of the feed file, including the format extension (e.g. “filename.xml” or “filename.zip”). The file name will be attached to the end of the base URL that Google will take your file from. The URL will appear in the following format: https://www.yourstorename.com/misc/feeds/yourfilename.ext
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the Google Merchant channel.
The Google Merchant channel file will now be generated daily and imported by Google Shopping. To create or update the file immediately, generate and submit the feed.
Multiple Google Merchant channels in Jazva will be sharing the same file base URL. To prevent overwriting files and to ensure they are imported by the correct Google Merchant accounts, please name files differently for each channel.
For the list of supported file formats by Google Merchant, you may visit: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160567?hl=en