Learn how to connect your Magento store with Jazva.
- Preparing Your Magento Store for Integration
- Setting Up a New Magento Channel in Jazva
- Configuring Your Magento Channel Settings
Integrating your Magento channel is a two-step process, which involves:
- Preparing your Magento store for integration by creating a user role in your Magento Admin Panel and creating a user for that role.
- Setting up the Magento channel in Jazva.
Preparing Your Magento Store for Integration
In order to set up a Magento channel, you will need to provide Jazva with your Base Store URL, SOAP Username and SOAP API Key.
Your Base Store URL will be the URL of your store. To create a SOAP Username and SOAP API Key, you will first need to create a User Role.
Creating a User Role in Magento
1. Log into your Magento Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles.
3. Select Add New Role.
4. Enter a Role Name and your current admin password.
We recommend using the role name “Jazva” so that activity between Jazva and Magento can easily be identified among your other integrations.
5. Toggle to the Role Resources tab.
6. From the Resource Access drop-down (Custom), switch to All.
7. Click Save Role.
Next, you will need to create a User for the Role you just created.
Creating a User for the Role
1. In your Magento Admin Panel, navigate to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users.
2. Select Add New User.
3. Complete the fields under Account Information. You will have to make up your own API Key and match it in the confirmation field.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to remember or save the API Key you create here, as you will not be able to retrieve it later. It will be the key used to connect Jazva to your Magento account.
4. Once all the Account Information is filled in, click Save User.
5. Navigate to the User Role tab.
6. Select the role you’ve previously created.
7. Enter your Current Admin Password. Click Save User.
Once you have saved all of the created information, you are now ready to integrate with Jazva. You will be using the User Name and API Key you created.
Setting Up a New Magento Channel in Jazva
1. From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
2. From the Marketplace section, click the + icon and select Magento.
3. Complete the required fields and options for the Channel Config wizard:
- Channel Name – Give the channel a name.
- Channel Code – Give the channel a personalized code for reference.
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the channel. The parent web channel needs to be activated in order to show in the dropdown menu.
4. Enter your Return Address information.
5. Enter the account credentials of your Magento account:
- Base Store URL – the domain of your Magento site.
- SOAP Username – the Magento SOAP User Name you created.
- SOAP API Key – the Magento API Key you created.
6. Click Create Channel.
Configuring Your Magento Channel Settings
Jazva offers a wide range of options you can update to finetune your channel. Many of these settings are optional, but we recommend you review every single option available on the Setup tab.
1. Complete or update the following settings as needed:
- Import Orders - this setting activates the importing of orders and sets which types of orders will be included.
- Process Orders From - set a date from which orders should be imported. The correct format is military time, so 23:11 is 11:11 P.M.
- Last Order Sync Date - Jazva will pull order data from all orders from after this date.
- Maximum Inventory – sets a maximum monetary amount of inventory to be published to the channel per SKU. For example, the limit is set at $3,000 and a SKU that is sold for $40 and the real inventory on hand is 220pcs. Jazva will publish only 75 pieces to the channel (75 x $40 = $3,000).
- Maximum Inventory Count – sets a maximum unit amount of inventory to be published to the channel.
- Import Customers with Orders - New CRM contacts will be created along with your orders.
- Channel Merging Priority - The higher this number, the products sold at this channel will have more priority to be selected as the main product when merging.
- Base Store URL - the domain of your site. For example “http://mybigstore.com”
- Import Listings - imports all products from the channel and sets its frequency.
- Publish Listings - select how you would like Jazva to publish and update your listings. This option will not affect inventory updates.
- Re-import All Active Listings – this setting will import all listings from the channel.
- SOAP Username – the SOAP User Name you created in the Magento API Panel.
- SOAP API Key – the Magento API Key you created in the Magento API Panel.
- Image Option - sets a default size to the images published on the channel.
- Enable Email Communications for This Channel – this setting permits order confirmations to be sent.
- Base Category – sets the root category for importing products and mapping other categories.
- Sandbox – sets the channel on sandbox mode. You will need to uncheck this box to set the channel live.
- Channel Owner – sets a designated owner of the channel.
2. Click Update to save.
3. Click the Profile tab and update the pertinent contact and shipping information.
4. Select eligible Shipping Carriers for the channel. We recommend checking All Carriers, so that Jazva can autoselect the least expensive shipping method and carrier from all your set options.
5. Click Save and return to the channel’s Setup tab.
6. Click Activate and the channel will be live.