In order to provide secure browsing for your Jazva web store, particularly the shopping cart portion, you will need to request and install an SSL Certificate in your Jazva account.
Please complete the following steps:
- File a request with Jazva Support to generate the CSR for your account. In your request, please include:
- Exact domain name of your web store.
- You must include the full domain name, including “shop”, “www”, etc.
- For example: “shop.yourdomain.com”
- Company name used for this SSL certificate
- The exact domain name for the SSL certificate, as specified in step 1 above.
- The CSR text (obtained from step 2 above)
- Make sure you copy-paste the entire text from the file, including the leading and end lines.
- You may need to provide the application server’s type - choose TOMCAT
- Some other SSL provider-specific requests
- NOTE: If you are not sure how to request SSL Certificate files please contact your SSL provider support desk.