Learn how to import orders from a spreadsheet using Jazva’s Order Import wizard.
The Order Import wizard allows you to upload orders in bulk from a spreadsheet. This is a useful tool for orders placed from outside of Jazva's integrations.
Jazva has a default order import wizard, but you can add more as needed. Jazva can import any spreadsheet layout by mapping its column headers automatically, eliminating the need to reformat your data.
Creating the Order Import Wizard
- From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
- Scroll down to the the Data Exchange section and click +.
- Select Generic Order Import Wizard.
- From the Setup page, enter a Name for the channel (optional).
- Click Update to finish setting up the new Data Exchange channel.
The new import wizard will now be listed in your Channels page under the Data Exchange section. You can continue on to upload your spreadsheet.
Uploading Your Spreadsheet to the Wizard
- From the Data Exchange section, open an existing Generic Order Import Wizard.
- Switch to the Import Orders tab.
- Select a Parent Web Channel where the channel’s orders will be placed under.
- Complete the following settings:
- File type
- Import with status
- Skip number of lines before header
- Reset Mapping from Uploaded File – this setting informs Jazva of new column headers and reset its import headers based on the file. If you have previously uploaded the same file, there is no need to reset the mapping.
- Alternatively, you can also copy-paste the values into the Orders Data field by clicking Enter Directly.
- Once complete, the data will be displayed horizontally with the column headers listed on the left column from top to bottom, representing your spreadsheet’s left to right column headers.
- The data in the subsequent columns from left to right represent the data under each of your spreadsheet’s columns from top to bottom.
The orders will now be in the system and searchable from the Global Search Bar and Orders module. Order details are included in the import.