In order to set up an Amazon or Amazon FBA channel in Jazva, you will need to obtain a Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token.
Just follow these simple steps:
- First, go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/
- Click Sign up or manage Amazon MWS.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- Click Authorize a developer.
- On the MWS registration page, select "I want to authorize an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS."
- In the Application Name text box, enter “Jazva”.
- In the Application's Developer Account Number box, enter the MWS developer account number (959306287883).
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements, and click the Next button.
- Congratulations, you now have your Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token. Go back to Jazva‘s channels page and copy-paste these identifiers.
If you are utilizing Amazon US, CA, or MX, the Seller ID (Merchant ID) & Token credentials will be the same; however, the Marketplace IDs will be different.
Please utilize one of the corresponding Marketplace IDs:
- Canada: A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2
- Mexico: A1AM78C64UM0Y8
- US: ATVPDKIKX0DER
The following article can be used for reference: Amazon MWS Endpoints and MarketplaceId Values