In order to set up an Amazon or Amazon FBA channel in Jazva, you will need to obtain a Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token.
Just follow these simple steps:
- First, go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/
- Click Sign up or manage Amazon MWS.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- Click Authorize a developer.
- On the MWS registration page, select "I want to authorize an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS."
- In the Application Name text box, enter “Jazva”.
- In the Application's Developer Account Number box, enter the MWS developer account number (093444717375).
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements, and click the Next button.
- Congratulations, you now have your Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token. Go back to Jazva‘s channels page and copy-paste these identifiers.