Learn how to set up your Shopify account in Jazva.
- How to Find Your Shopify API Password
- Creating a New Shopify Channel in Jazva
- Configuring Your Shopify Channel Settings
It’s super easy to connect your Shopify account in Jazva. But before you can set up the channel in Jazva, you will need to find your API credentials to allow Jazva to access your account.
How to Find Your Shopify API Identifiers
1. Log into your Shopify Account
2. Click to Apps, and then select Manage Private Apps at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click Generate API Credentials.
4. In the Title section, enter “Jazva” and click Save. After you click Save, you’ll see your private API credentials. To integrate with Jazva, all you’ll need is your API Key and Password.
5. From the Permissions section, change all drop-down statuses from “No Access” to “Read and Write”.
6. Click Save to finish.
You are now ready to connect your Shopify account to Jazva.
Creating a New Shopify Channel in Jazva
1. From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
2. From the Marketplace section, click the + icon and select Shopify.
3. Complete the required fields and options on the Channel Config wizard:
- Channel Name – Give it a name.
- Channel Code – Give it a personalized code for reference.
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the channel.
4. Enter your Return Address information and click Next.
5. Enter the credentials from your Shopify account:
- API Key – Retrieve this API Key from your Shopify account*.
- API Password – Retrieve this Password from your Shopify account*. This is NOT your login password.
- Base Store URL – This is your Shopify store URL, such as mystore.shopify.com
- Base API URL – If this is your first time connecting your Shopify account, the API URL will be the same as your Base Store URL.
*When obtaining credentials from Shopify, you'll only need the API Key and API Password. You can ignore "Shared Secret" and "URL Format."
6. Click Create Channel to save the channel in Jazva.
Configuring Your Shopify Channel Settings
Jazva offers a wide range of options you can update to finetune your channel. You can configure any of these settings from the channel’s Setup tab. Many of these settings are optional, but we recommend you review every single option available.
- Channel Name – give a name for the channel.
- Channel Code – give the channel a code and color for your reference.
- Parent Web Channel – sets a channel to be the basis of default settings of the Shopify channel. The parent web channel needs to be activated in order to show in the dropdown menu.
- Import Orders - set how Jazva should retrieve orders from Shopify.
- Process Orders From - set a date from which orders should be imported.
- Last Order Sync Date - Jazva will pull order data from all orders from after this date.
- Maximum Inventory – sets a maximum monetary amount of inventory to be published to the channel per SKU. For example, the limit is set at $3,000 and a SKU that is sold for $40 and the real inventory on hand is 220pcs. Jazva will publish only 75 pieces to the channel (75 x $40 = $3,000).
- Maximum Inventory Count – sets a maximum unit amount of inventory to be published to the channel.
- Import Customers with Orders - if you check this box, new CRM contacts will be created when importing your orders.
- Channel Merging Priority - This only applies when merging products. The higher this number, the products sold on this channel will have more priority to be selected as the main product when merging.
- Import Listings - set how Jazva should import your products from Shopify.
- Publish Listings - Select how you would like Jazva to publish and update your listings. This option will not affect inventory updates.
- API Key – the API key of your Shopify account.
- API Password – the API password of your Shopify account.
- Base Store URL – the URL of your Shopify store.
- Base API URL – the URL of your Shopify store.
- Image Option - sets specific image dimensions on images for this channel.
- Enable Email Communications for This Channel - Activating this setting will allow emails to be sent out from this channel.
- Base Category – sets the root category for importing products and mapping other categories.
- Jazva Billing Code - a billing code for internal reference.
- Sandbox – sets the channel on sandbox mode. This must be unchecked to set your channel active.
- Channel Owner – sets a designated owner of the channel.
6. Click Update to save your settings.
7. Switch to the Profile tab and complete or update the pertinent contact and shipping information.
8. Select eligible Shipping Carriers for the channel. It is recommended to check All Carriers, so that Jazva can automatically select the least expensive shipping method and carrier from all your set options.
9. Click Save and return to the channel’s Setup tab.
10. Click Activate and the channel will be live.