The main web channel is the most basic channel type and is used to manage a Jazva-hosted web store. Even if you’re not planning on selling on your own web store, you need to set up a main web channel in order to process returns as well as phone and walk-in orders.
A web channel can also be used as a parent web channel for marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. Doing so unifies the similar traits of different channels, simplifying the setup of marketplaces and platforms that may have unique requirements.
Let’s get started.
- From the main menu, go to Setup and select Channels.
- From the Marketplace section, click the + icon and select the Jazva logo from the list of channels.
- Complete and configure the required settings, options and information:
- Channel Name - the channel name
- Channel Code - the channel code and color code
- Host Name - the domain hosting your webstore
- Channel Merging Priority - This setting applies only when merging products from two or more channels. Enter a number to define the priority of this channel when merging products. The higher the number, the higher the chance that products from this channel will be selected as the main product when merging.
- Import Listing - enabling this will set Jazva to import all products and orders from the channel. Select a frequency of import.
- Credit Card Gateway - sets a credit card gateway to capture credit card payments.
- Paypal - sets a Paypal account to credit for orders
- Fraud Score Threshold - sets a fraud score limit that will hold orders if exceeded.
- Product Review Reward Amount - a monetary value rewarded for product reviews.
- Email Order Confirmations to Users - Check this box if you'd like order confirmation emails to be sent to customers.
- Allow Anonymous Product Reviews - Check this box if you’d like users to post product reviews anonymously.
- Base Category - sets the root category for importing products and mapping other categories.
- Jazva Billing Code - for internal use.
- Sandbox - sets the channel on sandbox mode. You will need to uncheck this box to set the channel live.
- Channel Owner - sets a designated owner of the channel. (optional).