Learn how to set up new reports in Jazva.
- From the main menu, navigate to Analytics and select Reports.
- Click New Report.
- Enter a Name for the new report, such as "Orders" and select an Entity (report type).
- Click Submit to create the report.
- You can modify the settings on the report’s Setup page. Report setting options differ by Report Type.
- If you want a report on a specific channel, select the channel from the Channel drop-down.
- Filters can be added to narrow down the report.
- Click +Add from the Filter Criteria and select a filter type from the drop-down list
- Select an operator (e.g. "=" or ">") and then enter the filter value.
- As an example, suppose you want to run an inventory report on all items with a regular price of $20.00 or more. You would enter a filter type of "Regular Price," an operator of ">" and a value of 19.99.
See the article on Running Reports for details on running your reports.