Learn how to set up new reports in Jazva.
- From side-bar menu, navigate to Analytics and select Reports.
- Click New Report.
- Enter a Name for new report, e.g., Orders and click (Select Entity) from the drop-down list and select report type.
- Click Submit.
- Under Setup tab, enter report parameters, e.g., Name, Description, etc. Note, report setting options differ by Report Type.
- Optional Settings For users interested in ACL (Administrative Control Limit) rights, select desired settings in this drop-down list. (Optional)
- For users interested in a specific Channel, select desired settings in this drop-down list. (Optional)
- Check Automated checkbox in automating reporting and follow to automated
- For specific channel reporting, select Channel from drop-down list.
Adding Reporting Filter(s)
- Click +Add under Filter Criteria and select filter type from the drop-down list.
- Select (Pick) drop-down list and select appropriate criteria, e.g., Assigned To, Completion Status, etc.
- Click operator drop-down list and select desired operator, e.g., Username, Company, etc.
- Enter filter field value located next to the operator drop-down list, , e.g., John, Acme Inc., etc.
EXAMPLE: Say you require tasks assigned to a specific person in your organization. Now, transposing these parameters into filter format will require: Filter Criteria required "Assigned To", "Username", "=" operator type and "John" name.
Adding Date Range
- Click +Add under Date Range(s)
- Click (None) drop-down list, select Assigned To and enter selection, e.g., Birthdate, Created, etc.
- Select From Any Time drop-down and enter selection, e.g., Now, Days, Weeks, etc.
- Enter numerical value, 2, 4, etc. Note, numerical value is not required for Now selection.
- Select To Any Time drop-down and enter selection, e.g., Now, Days, Weeks, etc.
- Enter numerical value, 2, 4, etc.
TIP: If multiple date ranges are required, Jazva offers this flexibility. Simply, click +Add under the first date range filter and follow aforementioned step three (3) thru six (6).
Reports in Jazva are completely customizable. Users may set a variety of custom reporting columns under Columns Tab.
- Switch to Columns tab.
- Enter column name in text box.
- Click + icon to add column.
- Enter Column Name and select available drop-down options: Data Source, Action Item Field, Aggregate Function, Sorting, For date ranges.
- Once completing column selections, custom report is ready for generation.
See the article on Running Reports for details on running your reports.