Learn how to adjust signature options in Jazva.
Connected to all major shipping carriers, Jazva allows you to change the default shipping option for each of your parcels.
- Edit an existing parcel.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the parcel you want to edit
- Click Details to expand all available shipping options.
- Select a shipping option. Switching the carrier will change the available signature options.
- Select a signature option from the dropdown menu.
FedEx Signature Options
ADULT - 21 years plus.
DIRECT - A person at the delivery address (signature required).
INDIRECT - A person at the delivery address, or a neighbor, or a signed note for fedex on the door.*
*Indirect Signature Required is allowed to U.S. residential addresses only.
UPS Signature Options
Package level (allowed to U.S. addresses)
1 - Delivery Confirmation
2 - Signature Required
3 - Adult Signature Required
For MIdomestic shipments will be sent value 4 (USPS delivery confirmation) instead of "Signature Required" and "Adult Signature Required".
- MIdomestic mail classes
- First Class Mail
- Priority Mail
- Expedited Mail Innovations
- Priority Mail Innovations
- Economy Mail Innovations
Shipment level (allowed to non U.S. addresses)
1 - Signature Required
2 - Adult Signature Required
USPS Signature Options
- RestrictedDelivery - Signature Confirmation Restricted Delivery provides the same service as provided under item a and permits a mailer to direct delivery only to the addressee (or addressee’s authorized agent). The addressee must be an individual (natural person) specified by name.The mailer may request Insured Restricted Delivery at the time of mailing by advising the USPS clerk or by marking the mail “Restricted Delivery” above the address and to the right of the return address and paying the applicable fee. A firm mailer must enter the proper fee in the correct column of the firm sheet and place the required endorsement on the mailpiece.
- AdultSignature - provides delivery to a person who is 21 years of age or older. Upon delivery, an adult who is 21 years of age or older must provide one of the forms of identification listed above and provide a signature for receipt of the mailpiece.
- AdultSignatureRestrictedDelivery - provides Adult Signature Required with the additional restriction of limiting delivery to a specific addressee or authorized agent who is 21 years of age or older. If the specific individual is not 21 years of age or older, the mailpiece will be returned to sender.